Trane has been the leader in a wide range of types and sizes of water chillers for over 50 years. The centrifugal water chiller continues that heritage. It offers unparalleled efficiency, reliability, and simplicity.
Models CVHE and CVHF are available in design capacities ranging from 170 to 2,000 tons.
If a larger tonnage option is required, the model CDHF Duplex chiller can provide up to 3,950 tons. Efficiencies to 0.47 kW/ton are available at ARI rating conditions.
- Tracer AdaptiView™ control panel with Adaptive™ Control keeps chiller online when other chillers shut down.
- EarthWise™ Purge provides “near-zero” refrigerant loss benefits the environment that operates when the chiller is off
- Trane centrifugal chillers offer the highest efficiency in the industry. Selections are available below 0.50 kW/ton.
- Lowest total refrigerant emissions rate in the industry—so low it's essentially a closed system. And if the refrigerant doesn't escape from the machine, it can't harm the environment.
- The key to the industry's highest efficiency and lowest refrigerant loss is the use of HCFC-123, which has the lowest direct effect global warming potential and the highest efficiency of all available refrigerants.